Visa offices face different challenges operating in different countries and regions, and even in different offices within the same region.
We may move applications between our offices to make sure they are processed as efficiently as possible. Your application may not be processed at the office closest to where you live or where you submitted your application.
Processing times may vary based on:
- the type of application submitted
- if the application is complete
- how quickly we process applications we’ve already received
- how easily we can verify your information
- how long you take to respond to any request or concerns
- other factors