Your next steps will depend on the reason why you are trying to create a new profile.
If you created a new account
You may have created a new account because you forgot your username or password. You can link your new account to your existing profile.
To link your new account to your profile, you must complete the following steps:
- Go to the main page of your account
- Scroll down to the heading “What would you like to do today?”
- Click on the button “Link application to this account.”
- Select “Temporary residence” as the category in the drop down menu.
- Select “International Experience Canada” as the sub-category.
- Follow the instructions to link to your IEC profile.
If you want to update your profile
If your situation has changed and you need to update your profile, you must withdraw your current profile. You can then submit a new profile with your updated information.
If you didn't create a profile
If someone else used your passport number to create an International Experience Canada profile, please contact us using this Web form.