No. If your application was refused, applying again with the same information, even with an immigration or travel agent, will not change this decision.
Your application may be refused because:
- the official deciding your case has reason to believe you’ll stay in Canada beyond your authorized stay
- you’re inadmissible to Canada
Applying a second time will not change this decision. It will only cost you more money and increase processing times for other applicants. However, if your situation changes, you may apply again with your new information.
Examples of your situation changing include:
- you’ve applied for criminal rehabilitation and were approved
- you’re eligible for deemed rehabilitation
- you’re inadmissible but are applying for a temporary resident permit
- you were inadmissible for medical reasons, but those reasons have since changed
Hiring an immigration representative doesn’t increase your chances of being accepted
Hiring an immigration representative also won’t change any previous decision on your application.
If anyone tells you you’ll have a better chance on your second application because they’re representing you, they’re not being truthful and are likely looking to take your money.